Monday, June 20, 2016

Again

I turn to this blog when I'm at a loss for words, or maybe when I have too many words to spare- cluttering my mind, scattered on the floor of my thoughts, unorganized. Where do I go next? Nicole. What are you going to do?

I try to live my life regret-free. The best way to do that is to always do your best, and do what you think is best for yourself. Live passionately. I've always aimed to look back on my life and be proud of the person I have become. Today I look at myself and I wish I could erase and redo the last four years. Sure, I've learned a lot about myself, but for the most part, I feel stagnant. I wish I could go back to school, try harder, aim higher, look at what really is important.

Nicole; you have always viewed yourself as a strong, independent woman with a love for learning, travel, reading and everything that comes in between. Keep your eyes on the prize. At the end of the day, you go home with yourself. Would you rather lie next to a body whilst consumed with self-loathing and regret, or alone, yet comforted in the fact that you're making a difference- comforted by your self-generated magic. Find what is important to you and chase it. Never stop chasing. You can always grow, you can always learn and better yourself and your craft. I believe in you. You have always believed in yourself. You will always have yourself, never forget that.

Tomorrow is another day. You can't erase or redo the past, but you can live in the present and pick yourself back up where you left off. Things will get better. Nothing worth it comes easy. Focus on learning a language, read all of the books on your "to read" list, beat those video games- stop saying you'll do these things and take action.

I believe in you. I believe in you.

"I will make the journey toward success and magic." Nicole B. 08/05/10

No comments:

Post a Comment