Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love is eating your favorite food for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It's possible to fall into, but to fall out of is an entirely different story. To get out of where you've been, and what you've gotten yourself into takes time, patience, and diligence. You have to climb. But when you fall, it's easy, effortless, and it takes no time at all. It just happens. Just a spark and you're off. (:

I've learned this through many tears, difficulty and struggle. But honestly, i'm glad i've been through what I have. It's made my relationships stronger. I know more about myself. I've gotten my priorities straightened out, and i've learned what's important to me. Semper fi.

After tonight, much of my confusion has been replaced by the feeling of wholeness, and realness. As hard as it is, I know it's true. But with patience, love, passion, and faithfulness, we'll get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment