Friday, January 8, 2010

time to play some catch up!

Well, well, well. It's be quite some time since I posted, and honestly, I can't ever remember what my last blog was about. So if somethings I say are redundant, i'm sorry! I beg your forgiveness! Who's forgiveness i'm begging for, i'm not entirely sure. Forgive me, Nicole- my faithful reader? Haha.
So, it's 2010. Wow. One more year until graduation. One more year until adulthood. Two more years until the alleged and of the world. Ha, for the record, I really don't think that's going to happen. But, we'll save that rant for another blog :)
Today I just want to "catch up". A lot has happened! For one, I bought a beautiful HP laptop with Window's 7. It's a lot of fun to type and blog on! Also, Two days ago it was my first official day of college. I'm taking class online for winter quarter, and I very much so like the interface of the website. I'll let you know if i change my opinion as the quarter drags on (: Ah, schooling. It's strange to think that i'm over halfway finished with my high school career.

Oh! and it was my birthday on the fifth (: Very exciting!

-wofts the air- Spaghetti?! I'm going to take that as my cue to head out. (: Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment