Monday, June 29, 2009

(:

"One night, a bunch of my friends and I were sitting on the ground, listening to a jazz concert. This random little boy, about 3 or 4 years old, comes up to my very critical friend and hands her a flower. She was smiling and happy for the rest of the night and couldn't stop mentioning the random little boy who was the first to ever give her flowers." - GivesMeHope.com

I just had to share this. It made me smile. There is so much love in this world (:


This is a picture of these two adorable 2 year olds my incredible buddy Kenzie and I saw dancing in Disney Land. I just had to take a picture. There were two girls dressed up as Cinderella and Belle, and this little boy came up to each of them, bowed and then took one girl at a time and kissed their hand and danced. It was the most precious moment I have ever encountered.


No comments:

Post a Comment