Saturday, June 27, 2009

success.

This is a confusing, hard topic for me. I want so much to be successful. I don't see myself as a millionaire, or a Grammy winning actress, just successful. I have a passion for learning, and I've always thought i could learn it all- but looking at all i do, i do things half a**ed. Knitting, jazz, drawing, sewing, piano, writing, bass etc. I'm a starter- not a finisher. I despise this. I need goals. I need to choose one thing, stick with it and excel. I'm thinking that thing will be knitting- but for now, i'll go with the flow and keep you updated. I'm exhausted. -yahn-

"I do love knitting patterns"~Albus Dumbledore HBP

Makes me think, Harry Potter HBP, the movie is almost here. i think i'll make something to wear for the premiere! GOALS! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment