Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's a new dawn, a new day-

It's a new life. Wonderful words by Muse.

Ahh, anyways. So step one of my 'journey' is complete. I located and put my knitting in a location I will be forced to look at every morning, everyday. There is no escaping it now. If I want to get better at something, it's inevitable; I need to practice. Am I afraid of practice? I think somewhere in the back of my mind its telling me that If I practice doing this thing- I can't learn this or this. I love learning new things. I'm hoping I can find that same hype and drive to learn new concepts, new things, on my knit journey. I hope, so we'll see.

This morning Andy, my best guy friend ever, is coming over to chill. He's the kind of guy that I just don't even bother getting dressed and dolled up for. We sit around, laugh about gorey movies, play Super Smash, trade pokemon cards, and get dirty in mud, dirt, whatever it's around. We're little kids when we hang out. His blissful, youthful nature is such a relief as we peer over the wall into adultland. Man, i can't wait to see what adventures we'll have in store today. First off, he's rather impressed that I 1.) Loaded up World of Warcraft on my computer, finally. and 2.) I'm playing an Undead instead of a Blood Elf. Secretly, ahh, i want to play on a blood elf. I really like the quests at the beginning, but oh well! Haha.

My blog is looking a little... lackluster. Here's a recently taken photo to spice things up! ...and to justify that my knit talk isn't total bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment